Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: 35-40 Mins
- Chicken breasts 600 grams Chicken Breasts
- Asparagus 250 grams Asparagus
- SureSlim Vegetable Stock (already made) 3 cups SureSlim Vegetable Stock (already made)
- Ginger (peeled) (grated) 30 grams Ginger -peeled and grated
- Lemongrass stalk (bruised) 1 stalk Bruised Lemongrass Stalks
- Round Beans (ends removed) 300 grams Round Beans – ends removed
- Bok Choy 150 grams Bok Choy
- Shallots (finely sliced) 2 whole Shallots finely sliced
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Place stock, ginger and lemongrass in a saucepan and simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes to infuse flavour.
- Add chicken breast and simmer for further 5 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Remove chicken, cool slightly, cut into 1 cm slices and set aside.
- Remove lemongrass from broth. Halve the asparagus and remove the ends. Add beans and asparagus to pan, cook for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add bok choy and cook for a further 1 minute.
- TO serve, place bok choy, beasn and asparagus into 4 deep bowls. Place chicken slices on top and ladle broth over chicken.
- Sprinkle with shallots and serve.