Can be made with tuna or shredded salmon.
2 Eggs (beaten)
• 240 grams Tuna (in Brine)
• 125 grams Bokomo Quick Cooking Oats
• 10 ml SureSlim Coconut Oil
• 5 ml Black ground pepper
• 125 ml Low fat plain yogurt
• 1 tsp SureSlim Seasoning Salt
• 125 g Parsley (chopped) fresh
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. In a medium bowl, use a fork to mix together the tuna, oats, eggs, yoghurt, seasoning salt, pepper and parsley.
2. Heat the SureSlim Cooking Oil / SureSlim Coconut Oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, about 4 minutes.
3. Measuring ¼ cup mixture for each cake, fry the tuna cakes 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Tuna cakes are delicious with roasted veg or a Mediterranean salad